Thanks for riding with me

Hey its Maddox and thanks for tagging along on this wonderful journey to Seoul for a great oppurtunity to be challenged outside of the US boundaries.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Getting ready



So here I am 48 hours before I get on a flight to Seoul Korea, only days after completing an intense course in motion picture 3D or Stereophonics! Where do I start? Probably at the fact that my dear friend and collaborative partner Strickland, at 7am, asked if I could join him on a journey to Seoul Korea in week to photograph a film for him....but in 3D. I knew a little about 3D but not everything. So of course I said yes, and the irony was I was just inquiring about the new 3D seminar at Sony Studios for the camera guild Local 600. But there was one problem! I was scheduled for 2 weeks away when in fact I needed to leave in a week and a half. So with much persistence and prayer....open mind and hearts I was let in a week early.
I have to admit its a intense course that is well worth the time and effort you put into it.I know I look crazy but there I am with the 3D glasses on top of my regular specs....

No comments:

Post a Comment