Thanks for riding with me

Hey its Maddox and thanks for tagging along on this wonderful journey to Seoul for a great oppurtunity to be challenged outside of the US boundaries.

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Land of The Morning Calm



So we landed here in Seoul at around 4:30 a.m. My mind a little scrambled but adrenaline kicked in to see this new part of the world had me in full work mode not realizing that I was pretty tired but not beat down. I gotta say the first few sites after meeting the production team was striking of Korea, and very timely of the moment for where we were with this adventure. Take a look at the photos below of the rising sun above this gorgeous land.




It was quit appropriate I think to the moment and what we were heading towards. The airport is in Incheon and east of that is Seoul exactly where the sun is rising above. Somethings you can't put words to , except maybe THANKS. Enjoy the moment in pictures as much as we did as we rode into the rising sun of Seoul Korea.


These images truly embody "The Land of the Morning Calm." which is know as KOREA.

















THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. Very awesome shots.....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Maddox Go! Now you're international,and sure to be a worldwide sensation!Looks like a spectacular adventure. I like the company you keep!

    ReplyDelete