Thanks for riding with me

Hey its Maddox and thanks for tagging along on this wonderful journey to Seoul for a great oppurtunity to be challenged outside of the US boundaries.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Business Class



All I can say about business class on an international flight is.....GREAT!!!! Espeacially for a 12 hour direct flight, we flew 5988 miles flew out on a Wed 12:20am and arrived here at 4:30am thursday.....So we were in the air for 12 hours but because of the time zone we lost a full day! Interesting concept. All smiles now, and a lot more faith in what we are about to do here in Seoul. I CAN HARDLY WAIT.



As my mother stated foriegn airlines treat people as human beings with great service, I gotta tell you she was SO RIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Lil Bro once you fly business or above, you feel like a pauper in coach!! Don't let the time change through you too much, you'll get use to it! I really wanted to be with you on your first international trip! But I'm sooo happy for you!
    Love your big sis!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy, We're so glad to be able to see what is happening and be in contact with you on this fabulous journey.
    We are so proud of you and you know we love you.
    Love ya
    Ma & Dad

    ReplyDelete