Thanks for riding with me

Hey its Maddox and thanks for tagging along on this wonderful journey to Seoul for a great oppurtunity to be challenged outside of the US boundaries.

Monday, June 7, 2010

24hours


So here I am,with my director, 24 hours before we leave for Seoul Korea, gotta admit pretty excited my director and I have been trying to get a game plan together before we touch down over there.
So let me explain this is a Korean dance/action film, much in the vain of Step Up but with a Korean back drop, little did I know Korean dancers have been winning the World Hip Hop dance competitions over the past few years. So this will be interesting.
As my friend Bruce said "they taught us a lot of things at AFI, 3D certainly wasn't one of them!", but we know what it takes to prepare for it, gotta love a challenge as a Cinematographer. By the way my director is not sleeping in this photo his just concentrating on a great brownie sunday. hahaaaaa

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on this gig. seems like a lot of fun. i guess 3D cinematography is the next big thing.5-10 years from now maybe all films will be shot on 3D. anyways. cant wait to see the film!

    ReplyDelete